Introducing the Chain Scrolling podcast 🎙
- definition - When you’re scrolling through the Internet on two devices at once.
Hey Internet world, we made a podcast! 👋
As agency founders, myself (Jess - founder, White Lane Creative) & Brynn Chadwick (co-founder, Mayte Digital) find ourselves procrastinating with industry news that we rant about to each other.
Now, you can eavesdrop.
Each week we will discuss the last seven days in tech, marketing, branding, and culture.
Listen to Episode 1 now on SoundCloud 👇👇
Things we discuss in this episode:
- Facebook 3D posts mean we might be buying billboards in AR videos
- Snapchat’s latest AR vs ART project
- Is Snap Maps creepy?
- Brynn thinks ‘Tapestry’ refers to plumbing…
- The Gary Vee x K Swiss sneakers indicate a new era of brand strategy
- Would we buy The Boring Company or the Gary Vee sneakers?
- We ponder what a Vogue and Vice partnership really looks like
Articles we chain scrolled:
- Facebook ‘3D posts’ let you play with VR objects in News Feed - TechCrunch
- Why Did Coach Rebrand As Tapestry? There's More To The 76-Year-Old Company Than Just The Coach Line - Bustle
- Snap is selling a dancing hot dog costume on Amazon - TechCrunch
- Snapchat x Jeff Koons - Snapchat
- Everything you need to know about the GaryVee 001 & 002 K Swiss Sneakers - Gary Vaynerchuk
- Elon Musk sold $80k worth of The Boring Company hats in under 24 hours - Teslarati
- VICE and 'Vogue' Are Creating a New Platform Together - Vice